All donations support each of our Devenio Soccer Club teams and serves players with cognitive and developmental disabilities, ages 5 years old - adult.
Your donation will go directly towards supporting over 135 players with cognitive and developmental disabilities, as well as over 90 volunteers who work one on one with our players.
- $25 Provides a jersey for one Devenio Soccer Player.
- $50 Provides one coach for one Youth Fun Bunch Session.
- $75 Provides pinnie equipment for one Devenio Soccer team.
- $100 Provides one set of pug goals for one Devenio Soccer team.
- $250 Provides jerseys for ten Devenio Soccer players.
- $400 Provides one coach for one season of Youth Fun Bunch (each Youth Fun Bunch Session has a 1:8 ratio).
- $800 Provides two coaches for one season of Youth Fun Bunch.
Sponsor a Devenio Soccer Team
“Sport changes the person with disability in an equally profound way by empowering persons with disabilities to realize their full potential and advocate for changes in society.” –United Nations, enable, “Disability and Sports”
Why is sponsorship important?
Devenio Soccer Club is for players who have developmental differences. Sports are a critical piece in childhood development, not only to physical health, but also in improved academic achievement, higher self-esteem, fewer behavioral problems, and better social abilities. Devenio Soccer, formerly Fun Bunch Soccer, is driven by the belief that ALL children, those with and without disabilities, should have access to sports and the accompanying feeling of belonging - being a part of something. With Devenio Soccer, these children, teens and adults are given an opportunity to flourish through the practice, competition, friendship, and belonging that a team environment provides.
By being a sponsor of Devenio Soccer Club, your organization directly creates an opportunity for all children to learn the important values that are gained from being a part of team: good sportsmanship, teamwork, and leadership. We all strive to lead socially responsible organizations and by sponsoring a Devenio Soccer team, you are sending the message to your entire organization that you value individuals with developmental differences. This is an opportunity to lead by example.
“I love soccer! I am able to fit in here!” -Devenio Soccer, Fun Bunch player
Sponsor Commitment & Benefits:
- Financial cost
- $2,500 annually.
- Sponsorship is tax deductible
- Potential to involve players or employees without disabilities as buddies or other volunteer opportunities at tournaments or sessions.
- Possible field donation or other equipment usage- as applicable.
- Press releases/ Marketing
- Organization will be listed in press release citing your organization as a sponsor as well as additional releases about the entire Devenio Soccer program.
- Potential for contribution of quotes / anecdotes for press releases.
- Logo on Devenio's website.
- All sponsors will be listed on Devenio Soccer Club sponsor banners at practice and game locations.
- All players jerseys and volunteer shirts for Devenio Soccer Club will have sponsor logos printed on each.
What does Devenio, Inc provide to the partnership?
Devenio Soccer is a program of Devenio, Inc, a 501(c)3 organization which inspires community building through partnerships that provide lifelong opportunities for people with Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities.
- Devenio identifies team manager and additional buddy volunteers.
- SSL opportunities are provided for student volunteers.
- Handling and hiring of coaches for each team.
- Team Management
- Management of team logistics: practices, fields, equipment, adult and student volunteers.
- Press releases and marketing for each team.
Ready to be a sponsor?
To become a sponsor, please email email@example.com to secure a team!
“It really is amazing what you have created with (Devenio Soccer Club) and Fun Bunch. It benefits so many kids all around, and we are so happy our daughter was able to get involved from the start. She had a lot of fun today, and always is happy after she attends a Fun Bunch session.” - parent of a Devenio Soccer, Fun Bunch volunteer buddy